Air Conditioning Repair and Replacements, Heating Repair & More:
Riverside, San Bernardino, Inland Empire
Get air conditioning, heating repair and more HVAC services you need – when you need them. We provide same-day air conditioning service – seriously – to our neighbors in Corona, Hemet, Lake Elsinore, Ontario, and Riverside, CA.
Whether you need HVAC maintenance, a replacement air conditioner or heater, or require emergency heating or cooling services, we are here for you. At Sheldon’s, we take pride in keeping our Inland Empire community comfortable – no matter the day or time. Contact us today for your HVAC needs.
So, Who is Sheldon’s Heating & Air?
We’re real honest. We are a business established in our industry and leading the charge with the awards we’ve won, the number of NATE certified techs we have, and the reviews we earn from customers like you. It wasn’t luck that helped us grow our business to what we are today – it was hard work and the conscious effort to always put our customers first.
That’s why we offer incredibly accessible financing, affordable services, sweet rebates and promotions, and same day service. Our technicians will treat you with respect and leave your home and your unit spotless every time. When you’re our customer, you are family – you never wait for a call back, a service repair, or a new install. We’re organized enough to get you taken care of today.
Are you interested in upgrading your California home to more energy-efficient HVAC equipment? Consider heat pumps to save on monthly costs for years to come.
We have good news too! Our customers are eligible for rebates on select heat pumps. See how much you could receive:
- Customers from the City of Riverside can receive up to $250/ton of AC
- Customers from the City of Banning can receive up to $7500 in combined rebates
- All other customers can receive up to $4500 in combined rebates
All rebates are for qualifying products only. Rebates are not guaranteed and are available only while finds last.
Heat Pumps — The Energy Efficient HVAC System
Heat pumps are one cutting-edge technology that our team knows how to handle. We can install a heat pump to provide comfort in your home. A heat pump is a perfect solution to year-round comfort concerns for some homes, and we install and offer maintenance on the best units.
Heat pumps are an efficient solution when you need a heating and cooling solution year-round. They use less energy and fuel to maintain the temperature in your home. They also have a long lifespan, lasting up to 50 years.
Maintaining your heating and cooling equipment provides several benefits, including prolonging equipment lifespan, increasing efficiency, and financial savings. To help our customers, we provide an amazing maintenance membership package to help you save even more!
Our residential customers can purchase a plan that includes biannual inspections, once in the Spring and again in the Fall. During these visits, one of our technicians will:
- Clean and polish the condenser
- Check refrigerant charge and add up to 1lb per year
- Check and clean electrical components
- Replace air filter
- Clean and flush drains
- Clean and inspect the heater
- Inspect and adjust ductwork
- Check and secure system for proper condensation drainage
- Clean heater compartment including pilots, ignitors, and flame sensors
- Oil motors as needed
- Adjust vents
- Clean return air cavity and return vent
- Check for adequate temperature splits and correct airflow
- Perform safety inspection on the furnace and vent pipe
- Inspect and calibrate thermostat
- Check system for air leaks
- Clean and cycle breakers and disconnect switches
Maintenance Membership customers will receive a lifetime warranty on any parts installed by one of our technicians if the customer holds a current maintenance contract with us.
If the membership is canceled, the warranty for the part will be reduced to 30 days. This warranty excludes compressors, ECM motors, refrigerant leaks, reversing valves, and equipment.
All of this for $179.00 per year, per system!
When servicing commercial clients, our technician will:
- Change all air filters
- Check belts and sheaves, adjusting as necessary
- Check and lubricate fan and blower bearings
- Clean outside air intake screen
- Check indoor humidity and humidifier operation
- Check for refrigerant leaks, oil stains, etc., on all components
- Check and verify the cooling systems are operable
- Check and clean evaporator and condenser coils as required
- Check and clean condensate drain pan, pumps, and drains
- Lubricate and adjust dampers and linkages as required
- Check and calibrate thermostats and sensors
- Check and inspect for any leaks and seal if necessary
- Flush drain line
Contact us to learn more about pricing.
Our residential services focus on creating a comfortable environment, so we aim to go the extra mile for our customers. That’s why we offer the following services:
- Furnace installation, repair, and maintenance
- Ductless mini split installation, repair, and maintenance
- Heat pump installation, repair, and maintenance
- Air conditioning installation, repair, and maintenance
- Ductwork cleaning, repair, and sealing
- Indoor air quality services
Our technicians do not work on commission and are always happy to help!
Serving the HVAC Needs of Riverside, San Bernardino, and LA Counties
With Same Day Service You Can Count On.