It’s easy to take your home’s heating system for granted. That’s especially true in southern California, where the residents understand that it does get cold here sometimes.
Because we’re local, we know how important it is to keep your heating system maintained properly, even if you’re one of our SoCal neighbors in Riverside or somewhere nearby in the Inland Empire.
At Sheldon's Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer a comprehensive heating maintenance service. With our technicians, you’re like family. We show up on time, we leave your home and its HVAC system spotless, and we love to offer our legendary same-day service.
So, whether you’re in Riverside or the Inland Empire, including Corona, Hemet, Lake Elsinore, or Ontario, we can get to you now, and we can make sure your heating maintenance needs are fully taken care of.
What is The Importance of Heater Maintenace
Benefits of regular maintenance include:
- Saving money through lower energy bills and longer system life
- Honoring system warranty requirements
- Improving indoor air quality
- Improving your comfort
- Staying safe through less risk of leaks and other problems
Your HVAC system is made of many disparate components that all must come together and work at their best so that the utmost efficiency can be realized. It takes a qualified professional to get the most out of this system, and our technicians know just how to get the most from it for you.
What Goes into Furnace Maintenace?
Our professional staff can get you top performance from your heating system and save you money, not just on costly repairs but on high heating bills stemming from an inefficient, poorly performing furnace.
Keeping your system up to date, efficient, and safe is our primary goal. To do that, we offer maintenance plans on every make and model there is. Our residential furnace maintenance plans include two visits a year.
During those visits, we will:
- Clean your condenser coils
- Replace your air filter(s)
- Lube all motors
- Inspect and adjust refrigerant level (up to one pound per year)
- Inspect, clean, and tighten all electrical connections
- Check and calibrate thermostat
- Check and adjust airflow throughout your home
- Check and adjust gas pressure
- Check and adjust all safeties
- Inspect ductwork for air leaks, tears, and obstructions
- Clean and adjust all air vents, both supply and return
- Check for proper heating and cooling temperature split
- Flush condensation drain line
- Check for air and water leaks around the system
- Install protective covering on outside line set
- Check for refrigerant and gas leaks